Antiquités Ch. Bastian shopReturn
The Antiquités Bastian Shop, located at the base of the Cathedral, with a surface area of approximately 150m2, was founded in 1871.
Six generations of the same family of antique dealers have worked here with steadfast dedication and know-how.
The shop offers a wide range of antique objects, paintings and furniture, from medieval times to the early 20th century, with an emphasis on the 18th century. Five key words characterize the shop: authentic, aesthetic, high-quality, original and historic.