5 languages available: French, German, English, Italian and Spanish, (both for the commentary and the accompanying leaflet).
Duration: approximately 1 ½ hours
- Available 365 days a year at the Tourist Office, 17 place de la Cathédrale, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- for a maximum period of 3 hours.
- deposit : unexpired identification.br>
- Price: 5,50 €, 2,75 € for teenagers 12-18 years, students and holders of the Strasbourg Pass, 1,35 € for teenagers 12-18 years holders of the Strasbourg Pass Junior.
- Free for children < 12 years.
Target audience: This service is chiefly aimed at individual visitors or small groups.
- These audio guides make it possible to visit the town at your own pace, and at any time of day! You can enjoy your visit "all in one go" or break it up into segments, stopping off at a cafe terrace before continuing. Recommended for independent visitors who prefer to avoid group visits.
- This option is advantageous both for visitors coming to the town for the first time and for local people keen to learn more about their town's history and features thanks to the explanatory comments from the guides who drew up this tourist trail.
- This price, which has been calculated based on those of the discovery visits with a guide, provides a visit at an extremely affordable price. Holders of the Strasbourg-Pass benefit from a 50% price reduction.
- The accompanying leaflet features an attractive layout, not to mention historical details and around a dozen photos of the various stages along the trail, and will almost certainly be kept by visitors as a souvenir of their visit to Strasbourg.