Astronomical Clock covered
Initiated by the Regional Office of Cultural Affairs (DRAC), the restoration work to be carried out in the vicinity of the Astronomical Clock will require it to be covered with a tarpaulin between 22 January and 30 March 2018.
As this tarpaulin will cover the clock, it will be out of view temporarily.
However, during this time, the all-new film about the clock will continue to be shown at noon - except on Sundays and holy days - followed by the opening of two areas usually closed to the public:
- 12:00 noon: screening of the film;
- 12:30 pm: self-guided tour of Saint-André Chapel and of the Gallery of the Apse (Galerie du Chevet);
- until 1 pm: self-guided tour of the Cathedral.
Enter through the Saint-Michel entrance starting at 11:30 am (except on Sundays and holy days).
- Full price: €3 / Reduced rate for children ages 6 to 18, schoolchildren, students up to 25 years old and groups of 12 people or more: €2 / Free for visitors under 6 years old.
- Tickets are sold inside the Cathedral between 9:30 and 11 am on the day of the visit, or at the Saint-Michel entrance starting at 11:30 am.
- No reservations.
Furthermore, the new film is for sale on the stands in the Cathedral for €20, on a USB flash drive or DVD.