(quai des Pêcheurs, quai des Bateliers, quai Saint Nicolas, quai Charles Frey and quai Finkwiller)
- As of 18 April 2017, Line 10 will be modified, and Quai des Bateliers will no longer be on its route.
The following route will be followed (in the north-south direction): Quai des Pêcheurs (unchanged) then Rue de Zurich, Rue des Orphelins, Rue Sengenwald, Rue de la 1ère armée, Rue d’Or, then Quai St-Nicolas.
- From 3 April to 29 July, piping work will be carried out on Quai des Bateliers:
- From 3 April to 17 April: alternating traffic
- From 18 April to 29 July: one-way traffic towards Quai St-Nicolas.
- Total closure to traffic (except for local residents and deliveries):
- From August to November 2017: between Place St-Guillaume and Pont Sainte-Madeleine.
- From March 2018 to November 2018: from Pont Sainte-Madeleine to Pont des Corbeaux.
Updated information and maps at: http://lesquais.strasbourg.eu/